We have a wide range of piercings available, for prices and more detailed information, please contact us.
Here at Tattoos by Lorraine we take pride in our exceptional service and quality, in order to maintain this, we believe that every client has the right Piercing
- To be pierced in a hygienic environment by a clean, conscientious, proffesional piercer, wearing a fresh pair of disposable medical examination gloves.
- To be pierced with a brand new, completely sterilized single-use needle that is immediately disposed of in a medical Sharps container after use on one piercing.
- To be touched only with freshly sterilized and appropriate implements, properly used and disposed of or re-sterilized (where appropriate) in an autoclave prior to use on anyone else.
- To the peace of mind that comes from knowing that their piercer knows and practices the very highest standards of sterilization and hygiene.
- To a have a knowledgeable piercer evaluate and discuss appropriate piercings and jewelry for her/his individual anatomy and lifestyle.
- To be fully informed of all risks and possible complications involved in his/her piercing choice before making any decisions.
- To seek and receive a second opinion either from another piercer within the studio or from another studio.
- To have initial piercings fitted with jewelry of appropriate size, material, design, and construction to best promote healing. Gold-plated, gold-filled or sterling silver jewelry is never appropriate for any new or unhealed piercing.
- To see pictures, be given a tour of the piercing studio, and to have all questions fully and politely answered before making or following through on any decision.
- To be fully informed about proper aftercare, both verbally and in writing, and to have continuing access to the piercer for assistance throughout the healing process.
As a result of these strict guidelines we can ensure that every procedure is both proffesional and pleasant.